MY FIRST UMRAH

Captured by : Me , Zahidah.
Assalamualaikum.
Look at the picture. Do you know what place it is? For sure you know isn't? 31 May 2012 until 11 Jun 2012. The best holiday I've ever had ! Really happy you know. I hope I can go there for the second time.

In airplane.

 For who never seen Masjid Quba', here I show you the video

The most important things I wanna share is 
1. I went to prophet of Muhammad's grave, Saidina Abu Bakar's grave, Saidina Umar's grave at Masjid Nabawi.
2. I'm pray in Raudah.
3. I saw Saidina Hamzah's grave at Bukit Uhud.
4. I saw Saidatina Khadijah's grave
5. I saw Masjid Jin.

 One thing that I can't forget is I saw people whose died, had been wear kapan, in front of me. Im really scared until I dream about the "mayat".

I thought that you must save your money till you can go there. You will see Allah is The All Mighty. Until now I can't believe that I was there but I know there's no impossible in the world. Kun Faya Kun.

Kita sama sama lah doa supaya Allah kurniakan kita iman yang mantap and sentiasa dalam penjagaanNya.


Okayy the. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment